4.06.2011

my blythe's best friend

my blythe's best friend is eden. she is an urban cowgirl. eden and her mommy(emily lace) live in australia. her mom and i are pen pals, meaning we send each other cards and little gifts for our blythe doll's in the mail. it's alot of fun!

here are some pictures of eden and her emily lace:




emily lace told me that eden was going to have a new sister soon, she is a Simply Peppermint and she is SOOOOO pretty! i love her!


isn't she adorable?! i can't wait to hear what emily lace has to say about her!

thanks for reading my blog, madison

2 comments:

  1. Thank- you SOOOOOOOOOO much for blogging about my girl and girl to be!! I also can't wait until she arrives! i am counting down the days now... and i just remembered, you Fav color is Mint green and that he hair color! i will have to send you some pici's of them together when she comes!
    i am thinking about naming her Liberty...what do you think?
    <3 xxo Emily.Lace

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry i made a mistake :( hahaha when i said ( that he hair color) i meant Thats her hair color! sorry <3

    ReplyDelete