4.07.2011

flickr feature: lula and corina

i admire elsie flannigan and her style so much, that i thought i would give you a peak into her little blythe world. you can find her blog here, and her non-blythe doll flickr photostream here. she has got the best style and is sooooooooo inspiring when it comes to anything crafty and cute. i love her blythe dolls so much, that i thought i would share with you some of my favorite flickr photos:

lula is just the prettiest girl, i love her hair!

this is elsie's latest girl. isn't her hair the prettiest shade of pink?!

elsie's blythe's outfits are always so cute and mis-matched. i love it.

these girls names are Toby(pink) and Tiger Lily(blonde). I believe she sold these, sadly. i would have loved to have the blonde one. :(

my favorite blythe doll of elsie's is Button, seen above. she is just the cutest thing. here are some more pics of her...

isn't she just the cutest?!

i looooove this girls hair...and name, Plum!

if you would like to see more of her photos from her blythe photostream, go here.

(I GIVE FULL CREDIT TO MISS ELSIE FLANNIGAN FOR ALL OF THESE PHOTOS.)

thanks for reading my blog, madison.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops, I left a comment when my brother was logged in, teehee! Elsie's blythe dolls are so so cute!!

    ReplyDelete